i9 Sports Photo Day Instructions/Info
All pictures will be available in an online Photo Gallery where you can choose the poses and pictures you absolutely love!
If you would like your child photographed, you must purchase a gift card that can be used toward your online photo gallery purchase. This gift card is essentially a credit that will go toward your total picture order.
To find out when you have Photo Day, check your i9 Sports schedule. You will also receive an i9 Sports email, text and flyer one week prior to your Photo Day.
Photo Day Instructions
- Purchase one gift card per player. The gift card amount is then applied toward your online photo gallery purchase. Individual pictures will only be taken of players who purchased a gift card.
- If you have multiple children playing, you must complete one gift card purchase per player.
- Team pictures can be purchased after Photo Day once gallery link is sent out (no gift card purchase required).
- The online photo gallery will be emailed within one week after Photo Day.
- The gallery will be available for 5 days. Be sure to choose your photos within this time period. Once the gallery closes, you can purchase an extension for 30 days for $20.
- Gift cards are nonrefundable and expire at the end of the season. If your purchase is less than $25, you will not receive a refund for the unused amount. If your purchase is more than the gift card amount, you can pay for that with credit card or through Paypal.
- On Photo Day, bring either a printed copy or electronic receipt of your purchase to the Photo Day table.
- You can can also pay on Picture Day at the check-in table.