All pictures will be available in an online Photo Gallery where you can choose the poses and pictures you absolutely love!
If you would like your child photographed, you must purchase an eGift card that can be used toward your online photo gallery purchase. This gift card is essentially a credit that will go toward your total picture order. Below are the dates and times for Picture Day:
- Saturday, April 24th 9:00am-3:00pm at Clover Hill Church (12310 Bailey Bridge Road, Midlothian 23112).
- Sunday, April 25th 1:30pm-6:30pm at Tomahawk Creek Middle School (1600 Learning Place Loop, Midlothian 23114).
You will be able to choose the time that works best for your schedule and that does not conflict with your child's practice and playing time. There will be no team pictures this season due to COVID-19 and there will be no makeup date.
Picture Day Instructions
- Purchase one eGift card per player. The eGift card amount is then applied toward your online photo gallery purchase. Pictures will only be taken of players who purchased a gift card.
- If you would only like sibling pictures, you only need to purchase one gift card total.
- Sibling, friend and coach/player pictures can also be taken during the same time slot your player takes their individual pictures (no additional gift card purchase required).
- After you have purchased an eGift Card, you must select a time slot to have your child's pictures taken.
- The online photo gallery will be emailed and texted within one week after Picture Day.
- The gallery will be available until the last day of the season. If you would like to pick up your pictures on the last day of the season, you will need to submit your order prior to the season ending (details will be emailed along with the photo gallery link). All orders will have a shipping option. Once the gallery closes, you can purchase an extension for 30 days for $20.
- eGift cards are non-refundable and expire at the end of the season. If your purchase is less than $25, you will not receive a refund for the unused amount. If your purchase is more than the gift card amount, you can pay for that with credit card or through PayPal.
- On Picture Day, bring either a printed copy or electronic receipt.
- Payment will NOT be taken at the venue.
- COVID-19 Precautions: Masks will be required upon entering the building (players may take off masks when being photographed), we are limiting the number of players and parents in line (arrive 10 minutes prior to your time slot), wiping down sports equipment between each player, there will be no player/photographer contact, photographer will be wearing a mask or face shield, temperatures will be checked and hand sanitizer will be available upon arrival and departure.